HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

THE UNTOLD LOVE OF AN ELDERLY CHILD

Guys, this is not just a blog article. This is something that our conscience should speak. This should be our voice. This is THE THING that makes us live our day to the fullest. But most of us don't realise it. FROM this day, let’s know the ideal of our survival!

YOU HAVE A MASTERPIECE HEART 


Once in every 15 seconds, we keep searching for something, what is it that we all voice out? - “AMMA” – a word of joy, a world of comfort. If questioned about our success, our first tribute is to Amma always! Guys, touch your heart for once, (Not to insult AMMAs- they are great, you know it, and so do I!), but are they the prime reason why you are here?  There is another person even more sacrificing, even more hardworking, even more emotionally weak by heart but pretending to be strong, THERE is a man with a huge heart, there is a man of hard tears, and there is a man we always talk about to our Amma – there is a man behind whom we run behind every morning when we get ready for schools and colleges asking for something that evening... That man who loves and adores us silently – that very special person is our APPA – THE ONLY MAN WE CAN ALWAYS RELY AND TRUST UPON BLINDFOLDED


A KING WITH THE HEART OF A CHILD!


He might have grown up in a small town or maybe a village, but definitely with lots of dreams, some fulfilled and some not. Sometimes he had food, sometimes he starved himself. Sometimes he walked barefoot, sometimes he rolled on the floors too. But as he grew up he dreamt of something different, something which has nothing for him, but everything for US. YES! Sometimes, he stinks, sometimes dirty, sometimes or maybe always grumpy. YES! He shouts more. YES! He is much stricter (or maybe a lot COOLER too!). He might speak less, because his mind would be running short of words with thougts of that ,"What will I do to make my FAMILY HAPPY?". HE is a man of few words. He is stuffed with lots of anger, frustration and depression but also with tons of love; that comes out as a huge smile when he sees his child playing with a smile. He never asked us ever to earn for the next meal, so that he could enjoy the worldly pleasures!


YOU ARE NOT JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON APPA!

I accept, mothers too are employed, they equally share the economy of the family. BUT, this MAN is not even given the freedom to shed tears in public even before his own family. Asked to be strong always, he has now forgotten the difference between pain and depression is. You always KEEP everything within you APPA, but I, your dear little one, know all your invisible tears. I know your suffering, I know all your speechless screams. I know you are courageous to fight the world, I know you will never leave me behind, BUT, Appa; do know that I am watching everything. APPA, there are lots of things disturbing you –from family till employment! I am just dumb now, but not deaf PAPA. But this won't remain the same, my voice will surely rise up to alleviate your hardships. APPA, I am holding your hands within mine, I owe you more than I do to anyone else. I will become the best among the best! Because I am the child of the BESTEST DAD. I WILL MAKE EVERYONE CONGRATULATE YOU FOR HAVING A CHILD LIKE ME! You are a SUPERHERO APPA!



NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A COMMON MAN!

APPA, you have gone through lots of sufferings for us! You have worked enough for us! Your sacrifices are just too much to be estimated. You roamed around in dirty clothes, so that I could shine with my Adidas shoes in the party. You gave up everything from property to self-respect except the delight of your daughters and sons. APPA, you sacrificed your dream life just for me to come up with my own dream. DADDY, you walked on thorns and nails so that, I could gleam in front of the society. APPA- you are a one man army - and I am your soldier. For all the voices that put you down, I will cheer your head up with my success; YOUR CHILD'S VICTORY for which you hit your head against your work. For all the love and affection you poured for all the times you made me walk on your feet, APPA- I YOUR, YOURS, WILL MAKE YOU PROUD. I will make you live a life of a kind, my dear ONLY king. And, for this one reason, I will live forever beside you holding your hands and walking the  path you showed me APPA! APPA, on this day, I wish you the HAPPIEST YEARS OF FATHERHOOD AHEAD. 

33 comments:

  1. Nice lines...keep it up ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work❤❤💯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work..lived it❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. True words❤ keep it up ❤💯

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent its heartwarming and lovely msg to all dads there ❤️great work sneha nd narmadha👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appa super hero mattum illa rollmodel la iruppangha avangha eppaiyum thannoda kastathai thangaloda kulanthaikalidam eppavum kaatta mattaru
    Eppayum 3rd person na paarkkama thannoda mulu uruvamai paarpparu
    I love my appa and i won't hurt him anywhere fif anything
    He is always special for me
    Nice lines
    True lines for expressing true relationship which God created for us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Do More ❤ Best Of Luck������

    ReplyDelete
  8. தங்களின் கருத்துக்கள் மிகவும் அருமையாக உள்ளது. வாழ்த்துக்கள், காற்று எல்லா இடங்களிலும் தென்றலாய் வீசுவதில்லை, மாறாக புயலாகவும் வீசக் கூடும். நானும் எதிர்பார்த்தேன் தென்றலை, ஆனால் என்னை எட்டி உதைத்தது புயல்.
    _அந்நியன்

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully written ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome💓...great work girls😘...keep it up😇

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful words and excellent to read, made up my day.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great tribute to our dads. Great work, yar. Very beautiful 😇😇

    ReplyDelete